CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

And the winner of our new home is.....

UTAH!!! I know you were all dying to know!! It looks we wont be moving to Connecticut for at least the next year. Jer and I made an executive decision that his next year here could be very profitable, so why give that up to move across the country.. It could still happen next year or the year after. But as for now we are staying here, and Jer is going to kick butt in his territory this year. I know everyone is sighing a HUGE sigh of relief.....

2 comments:

Breena said...

Just as well. I wouldn't be able to afford a plane ticket to China in the next year anyway. But someday...

The Lund's said...

Horray, I'm glad we'll have you in Bunko for a while longer! I guess you go to a dermatologist yearly. It's a good thing they caught your melanoma. I think we'll all regret our vein days of sun worshipping one day or another. Either we'll all all get melanoma or we'll all age prematurely. Both suck!!!