CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kids funny quotes for the Day...




So I need to document some of the funny quotes the children have said in the last few months...


DAX-
This happened awhile ago, but I need to write it down so I dont forget.. So my nephew was watching Dax one night, and he gave him some Oreos. And this was the conversation- Dax," These oreos are so DAMN good!" my nephew, " What did you say?" Dax, " You heard me." Classic dax.

AVA-
Yesterday, I was in cleaning my room, and Ava who is only 2 1/2, in her princess dress up and a purse, sits down on the floor by me and says, "Mom, lets have a talk."
My favorite thing right now that I just cant bring myself to change is the way Ava says things.. the other day Ava was singing a song about " DOMALD duck" and when she is mad at me, she says, " im not calking to you, im calking to Dax"( or Ryen, or Dad.. whomever she chooses for the moment) and her favorite disney character is "KINKERBELL"


3 comments:

Breena said...

Yay. You have a blog. I can't believe how big the kiddies are.

Breena said...

Our blogs is at timandbreena.blogspot.com

Aimee Jager said...

Ha ha! Aren't kids great?!? They sound super funny, and holy crap....they are all look a likes!