CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Kid "isms"

Just need to document some more funny stories that the kids have done or said...
A few months ago we were at my little sisters house dropping off something. We got back into the car, and Ryen who is six, asked, " Mom, why does Aunt Amanda live in such a small apartment?" and I tried to be diplomatic, and say, " well, some people choose to live in an apartment, and some people arent in a stage in their life where they can afford a house yet. And Thats where Amanda is right now. We are lucky that Daddy works hard and could buy us a house." And Ryen felt so bad that she said," Mom, we should give her all of our money so she can buy a bigger house." Then Dax interupted Ryen and said, " Ryen, thats not your job." Its so funny because Ryen is so compassionate, and wants to give. And Dax is SO black and white, and honest. This interaction showed their personalities to a T!
AVA-
TERRY B WITH EE A = Teribithia
So last night we went to the POLICE concert. After the concert we went back to the Grandparents house to pick up the kids. Ava,( wide awake at 11:30) asked where I went, and asked if I went to see fireworks.( she heard fireworks in Draper). So I said no, we went to watch the POLICE. She said, "Oh." A few minutes later, she started asking Daddy the same questions, and this was the interaction- "Daddy, did you go see, um, uh, the FIREMAN?" So funny.
DAX-
So friday my mom brought Dax some brand new drum sticks.. And his response was, " Do drums come with these?" He REALLY wants to play the drums..

I seriously LOVE my kids. They bring so much humor and joy to our lives! I know God made them that way, so we dont kill them when they punch their sibling in the face.. jk.

0 comments: